Los Angeles News
UCLA laptop computer thefts being probed
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are trying to track down suspects who are targeting University of California, Los Angeles students and stealing their laptop computers.
Campus police say on Friday and Saturday, a young man was going through backpacks on racks outside two campus dining halls and taking laptop computers found inside.
In one case, a female suspect was with the young man claiming to be his mother.
If you have any information regarding these thefts, you're urged to call the UCLA Police Department at (310) 825-1491.
school, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating 18 min ago
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Vin Diesel denies steroids use (Video)