Los Angeles News
Boyle Heights attempted kidnapping suspect sought
BOYLE HEIGHTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A search is under way for the suspect in an attempted kidnapping of a 13-year-old girl in Boyle Heights.
The alleged incident happened around 2 p.m. Tuesday on the 1900 block of East 4th Street as the girl walked home from school.
The girl said the man repeatedly asked her if she needed a ride home. When she told him to leave her alone, he tried to force her into his car. She fought him off and ran for help. The victim sustained bruises on her shoulder and legs.
The suspect was described as a White or Hispanic man, between 35 to 45 years old, standing 5 feet 9 inches tall. He had short hair and a tattoo of possibly a dragon or snake on his left forearm. He was driving a black four-door sedan with a peace symbol on the hood.
Anyone with information on the attempted kidnapping was asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS.
lapd, kidnap, los angeles news
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies 38 min ago
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim 42 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 28 min ago
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Utah's same-sex marriage ban overturned 53 min ago
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)