Los Angeles News
Bakersfield woman arrested with gun at LAX checkpoint
LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (KABC) -- A Bakersfield woman was arrested Friday morning for allegedly carrying a gun through a screening checkpoint at Los Angeles International Airport.
TSA agents confiscated an unloaded firearm in a carry-on bag at LAX Terminal 5. They also found a magazine loaded with six rounds.
Susan Barnes, 49, had a ticket for an Allegiant Air flight from Los Angeles to Idaho Falls. She was arrested by LAX police and booked at the Los Angeles Police Department Pacific Division Jail for possession of a concealed firearm.
tsa, los angeles international airport, arrest, los angeles news
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 7 min ago
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale 19 min ago
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)