Los Angeles News
11-year-old boy recovering after pit bull attack
PALMDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- An 11-year-old Palmdale boy is recovering from non-life threatening injuries after his family's pit bull attacked him.
It happened Friday afternoon at a home on the 37600 block of Baro Circle.
Authorities say the dog turned on the boy, then bit him in the face and tore his lower lip in half.
The boy was taken to a hospital and treated for injuries. No word yet on what, if anything, will happen to the dog.
dog attack, los angeles news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves 37 min ago
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordinance scare prompts evacuations 30 min ago
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break