Los Angeles News
11-year-old boy recovering after pit bull attack
PALMDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- An 11-year-old Palmdale boy is recovering from non-life threatening injuries after his family's pit bull attacked him.
It happened Friday afternoon at a home on the 37600 block of Baro Circle.
Authorities say the dog turned on the boy, then bit him in the face and tore his lower lip in half.
The boy was taken to a hospital and treated for injuries. No word yet on what, if anything, will happen to the dog.
dog attack, los angeles news
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state 28 min ago
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Male remains found in Gorman - investigators
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Chile earthquake: Magnitude-6.7 hits north coast
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians