Los Angeles News
1 gunman likely behind 110 Freeway shootings, say LA police
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles deputies now suspect one gunman may be responsible for a series of shootings along the 110 Freeway.
In the past 10 days, four drivers and one pedestrian have been hit with birdshot in the Carson area.
The most recent attacks happened on Thursday, when a 21-year-old driver was struck in the ear.
A short time before that, another shooting happened near Lomita Boulevard and Figueroa Street.
Deputies don't have a description of the gunman or a motive for the shootings.
shooting, los angeles news
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- 'Sexting' case at IE schools nets teen arrest
- Suspect shot, hurt after aiming gun at police 46 min ago
- Hacienda Heights soldier killed on 1st Iraq tour
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Plane lands on belly after having gear issues 12 min ago
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
52 min ago