Los Angeles News
Son of ICE agent charged with murder in father's shooting death
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The 14-year-old son of an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agent was charged with murder Friday in his father's fatal shooting.
Investigators say the boy was in the back yard of their shared home in Carson Wednesday night when he fired one shot through a window using his father's service weapon. The boy then called 911.
Myron Chisem, 42, was struck in the head.
A motive for the shooting had not been released Friday.
The teen is due in juvenile court Monday for his arraignment. Prosecutors say they want to try him as an adult.
shooting, department of homeland security, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down 34 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings 23 min ago
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Ellen DeGeneres reacts to tabloid cover