Los Angeles News
Pasadena fire truck crashes into car; 4 hurt
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A collision between a Pasadena fire truck and a car sent four people, including two firefighters, to the hospital.
According to the Pasadena Fire Department, Engine 32 was on an emergency call at about 11 p.m. Saturday heading southbound on Craig Avenue near Corson Street in Pasadena, when it was broadsided by a Chevy Malibu.
The teenage boy driving the Chevy and his passenger were taken to a local hospital with moderate injuries. Two firefighters also suffered moderate injuries and were transported to a local hospital.
The cause of the accident was under investigation.
pasadena, car crash, los angeles news
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- Mansion party arrests: Teens post pics online
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- 'Button-down Bandit' arrested after pursuit
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- 1 dead in small plane crash off Molokai, Hawaii
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate