Los Angeles News
Pasadena fire truck crashes into car; 4 hurt
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- A collision between a Pasadena fire truck and a car sent four people, including two firefighters, to the hospital.
According to the Pasadena Fire Department, Engine 32 was on an emergency call at about 11 p.m. Saturday heading southbound on Craig Avenue near Corson Street in Pasadena, when it was broadsided by a Chevy Malibu.
The teenage boy driving the Chevy and his passenger were taken to a local hospital with moderate injuries. Two firefighters also suffered moderate injuries and were transported to a local hospital.
The cause of the accident was under investigation.
pasadena, car crash, los angeles news
- School bus crash: Driver, 2 kids hospitalized
- Big-rig crash shuts down 210 Fwy, Gold Line
- Compton aerial surveillance provokes backlash
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Justin Bieber detained at LAX upon arrival
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover