Los Angeles News
Son who shot ICE agent father at Carson home due in court
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The 14-year-old Carosn boy charged with murdering his father, an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agent, was due in court Monday morning. Prosecutors want to try him as an adult.
Investigators say the boy was in the backyard of his father's house Wednesday night when he fired a shot through the window. The bullet hit 42-year-old Myron Chisem in the head, killing him.
There is still no word on a motive, but investigators say the boy did use his father's gun.
shooting, department of homeland security, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 33 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect 1 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)