Los Angeles News
Son who shot ICE agent father at Carson home due in court
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The 14-year-old Carosn boy charged with murdering his father, an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agent, was due in court Monday morning. Prosecutors want to try him as an adult.
Investigators say the boy was in the backyard of his father's house Wednesday night when he fired a shot through the window. The bullet hit 42-year-old Myron Chisem in the head, killing him.
There is still no word on a motive, but investigators say the boy did use his father's gun.
shooting, department of homeland security, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final 27 min ago
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping 20 min ago
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- 'Mary Poppins' among 25 films to be preserved 28 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues 43 min ago
- Photos: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew M. at 'Wolf' event