Los Angeles News
Son who shot ICE agent father at Carson home due in court
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The 14-year-old Carosn boy charged with murdering his father, an Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agent, was due in court Monday morning. Prosecutors want to try him as an adult.
Investigators say the boy was in the backyard of his father's house Wednesday night when he fired a shot through the window. The bullet hit 42-year-old Myron Chisem in the head, killing him.
There is still no word on a motive, but investigators say the boy did use his father's gun.
shooting, department of homeland security, homicide investigation, murder, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report