Los Angeles News
Pasadena police shooting: teen shot 7 times
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- An autopsy report shows that an unarmed teenager was shot seven times when he was killed by Pasadena police officers.
Kendrec McDade, 19, was fatally shot by police on March 24 after a 911 caller, Oscar Carrillo, said McDade robbed him at gunpoint. No weapon was found on Mcdade, and Carillo later admitted he lied about a gun to speed up officers' response.
Officials said three of McDade's wounds were fatal because they sliced through arteries in his lower abdomen and upper right arm.
On the day of the shooting, McDade was with his 17-year-old friend, who has admitted to stealing Carrillo's laptop.
pasadena, officer-involved shooting, los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 36 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
15 min ago