Los Angeles News
Pasadena police shooting: teen shot 7 times
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- An autopsy report shows that an unarmed teenager was shot seven times when he was killed by Pasadena police officers.
Kendrec McDade, 19, was fatally shot by police on March 24 after a 911 caller, Oscar Carrillo, said McDade robbed him at gunpoint. No weapon was found on Mcdade, and Carillo later admitted he lied about a gun to speed up officers' response.
Officials said three of McDade's wounds were fatal because they sliced through arteries in his lower abdomen and upper right arm.
On the day of the shooting, McDade was with his 17-year-old friend, who has admitted to stealing Carrillo's laptop.
pasadena, officer-involved shooting, los angeles news
- Fast food workers protest, want $15 an hour
- US teacher killed in Benghazi: officials
- The Game raises money for family of slain boy
- Motorcycle officer struck by hit-run driver
- 2 deputies OK after crash on West 105 Freeway 57 min ago
- LAPD seeing fewer qualified applicants
- LA council OKs restrictions on e-cig sellers
- UCLA police seek sexual battery suspect
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Bratton picked as NYPD commissioner again
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- OTRC: Beyonce posts bikini pics, goes on vegan diet
- Holiday headaches triggers to watch out for
32 min ago