Los Angeles News
North Hollywood middle school teacher removed pending LAPD investigation
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A teacher was removed from duty at James Madison Middle School in North Hollywood Monday after it was learned the LAPD was investigating him.
The school principal sent a letter to parents informing them of the removal pending the results of an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.
The letter states that per the LAPD, the Los Angeles Unified School District would not release details.
lapd, lausd, los angeles news
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors