Los Angeles News
North Hollywood middle school teacher removed pending LAPD investigation
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A teacher was removed from duty at James Madison Middle School in North Hollywood Monday after it was learned the LAPD was investigating him.
The school principal sent a letter to parents informing them of the removal pending the results of an investigation by the Los Angeles Police Department.
The letter states that per the LAPD, the Los Angeles Unified School District would not release details.
lapd, lausd, los angeles news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2