Los Angeles News
101-year-old pedestrian killed in Burbank crash
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A 101-year-old pedestrian was killed after being struck by a vehicle in Burbank.
The deadly accident happened on Olive Avenue between Sparks Street and Beachwood Drive at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday.
The driver of the vehicle, identified as 91-year-old Mary Beaumont of Burbank, stopped at the scene and wasn't arrested or cited. She was interviewed by police and then released.
The victim was identified as Otto Jensen, a Burbank resident. Police are investigating whether he was in a crosswalk when he was hit.
The crash remains under investigation. If you have any information regarding the incident, you're urged to contact Detective Sam Anderson with the Burbank Police Department at (818) 328-3100.
burbank, car crash, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found 11 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust 18 min ago
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought 57 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere