Los Angeles News
Driver crashes into Van Nuys school during argument
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were hurt when a driver lost control during an argument and hit part of a school in Van Nuys.
The crash happened at around 1 a.m. Thursday at Fulton College Preparatory School on Kester Avenue.
Police said the car went under the school fence and crashed into a trailer on the school property.
The three people in the car were taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
car crash, los angeles news
- Oklahoma tornado: Recovery effort under way 14 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 9 min ago
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts w/ 2 girls
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- Experts warn about testosterone supplements
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
7 min ago