Los Angeles News
Girl, 6, drowns at La Canada Flintridge home
LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE, Calif. (KABC) -- A 6-year-old girl drowned at a home in La Canada Flintridge on Monday night.
Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies and Coroner's Department investigators were at the home in the 4900 block of Indianola Way looking into the circumstances surrounding the drowning.
Paramedics transported the girl, identified as Emily Su, to a nearby hospital, where she was pronounced dead.
There's no word yet if investigators are treating her death as suspicious. No arrests have been made.
los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Help Garth stuff busses full of toys in Ontario
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate