Los Angeles News
Montebello suspect shooting closes local park
MONTEBELLO, Calif. (KABC) -- A park in Montebello has been cordoned off following a police shooting near a baseball field.
The incident happened around 10:30 p.m. Wednesday at Reggie Rodriguez Park on Mines Avenue.
The suspect was shot and taken to the hospital, but police did not release the suspect's condition.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is helping LAPD with the shooting investigation. Neither agency is releasing any information about the circumstances of the shooting.
officer-involved shooting, lapd, los angeles county sheriff's department, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'