Los Angeles News
Tarzana stores' windows smashed by vandals on Ventura Boulevard
TARZANA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Some businesses in Tarzana have a lot of cleaning up to do after vandals targeted their windows.
Friday night, three shops on Ventura Boulevard, between Lindley and White Oak avenues, got their windows shot out. The suspects possibly used a slingshot or a pellet gun.
No arrests have yet been made.
Nearly 40 similar incidents have been reported in the last few weeks.
vandalism, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead 22 min ago
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks 26 min ago
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 42 min ago
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected 2 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash 56 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role