Los Angeles News
Tarzana stores' windows smashed by vandals on Ventura Boulevard
TARZANA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Some businesses in Tarzana have a lot of cleaning up to do after vandals targeted their windows.
Friday night, three shops on Ventura Boulevard, between Lindley and White Oak avenues, got their windows shot out. The suspects possibly used a slingshot or a pellet gun.
No arrests have yet been made.
Nearly 40 similar incidents have been reported in the last few weeks.
vandalism, los angeles news
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours 4 min ago
- LAPD Officer Lee honored at funeral service
- 2 dead after car plows through SXSW crowd
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search 18 min ago
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- Ex-assemblyman arrested for domestic violence
- Inmate escapes jail hours after sentencing
- Flasher sought for exposing self at Brea Mall 49 min ago
- Ex-Manson follower granted parole for 3rd time
- Man in Fla. theater shooting also was texting 43 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon accused of cheating on free shipping
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Elderly couple's dog saved by rescue group
- OTRC: Elizabeth Olsen engaged, report says