Los Angeles News
Tarzana stores' windows smashed by vandals on Ventura Boulevard
TARZANA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Some businesses in Tarzana have a lot of cleaning up to do after vandals targeted their windows.
Friday night, three shops on Ventura Boulevard, between Lindley and White Oak avenues, got their windows shot out. The suspects possibly used a slingshot or a pellet gun.
No arrests have yet been made.
Nearly 40 similar incidents have been reported in the last few weeks.
vandalism, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis