Los Angeles News
Car slams guardrail, hangs off 4th St. Bridge; driver sought
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are searching for the driver who crashed through a guardrail on the Fourth Street Bridge around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
After smashing through the rail, the BMW hung precariously over the side of the bridge, overlooking the 110 Freeway.
Police say the driver fled the scene after losing control of the vehicle.
The accident forced the closure of all but one lane of the northbound 110 Freeway.
downtown, car crash, los angeles news
- Metro Red, Purple lines now requires TAP card 2 min ago
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court 4 min ago
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery 23 min ago
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony 39 min ago
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- OTRC: Johnny Depp talks split with Vanessa Paradis