Los Angeles News
Car slams guardrail, hangs off 4th St. Bridge; driver sought
DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police are searching for the driver who crashed through a guardrail on the Fourth Street Bridge around 2:30 a.m. Sunday.
After smashing through the rail, the BMW hung precariously over the side of the bridge, overlooking the 110 Freeway.
Police say the driver fled the scene after losing control of the vehicle.
The accident forced the closure of all but one lane of the northbound 110 Freeway.
downtown, car crash, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 20 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)