Los Angeles News
Carjacking at South LA Jack in the Box; 4 detained
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police detained four people for questioning on Monday morning following a carjacking in South L.A.
Police responded to a carjacking call at the Jack in the Box at Alameda Street and 14th Street at about 3 a.m. No one was injured in the incident.
The suspects made off with a 2003 blue Nissan Altima. Police spotted the car near Paloma Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard a short time later.
Paloma Street was closed as police investigated.
south los angeles, los angeles news
- 4 stabbed at Fullerton bar; suspects sought
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- Southern California heat expected to die down
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Santa Ana crash leaves man critically injured
- Burbank man arrested in stabbing attack
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- abcnews: US travel advice from other countries
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- 2 Chile earthquakes shake Pacific shoreline
- Fetching 'Peabody & Sherman' top box office
- Photos: Billboard's 25 highest-paid musicians