Los Angeles News
Carjacking at South LA Jack in the Box; 4 detained
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police detained four people for questioning on Monday morning following a carjacking in South L.A.
Police responded to a carjacking call at the Jack in the Box at Alameda Street and 14th Street at about 3 a.m. No one was injured in the incident.
The suspects made off with a 2003 blue Nissan Altima. Police spotted the car near Paloma Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard a short time later.
Paloma Street was closed as police investigated.
south los angeles, los angeles news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion 41 min ago
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe 34 min ago
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10