Los Angeles News
Body found on beach in Santa Monica
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man's body was found along the shore in Santa Monica early Tuesday morning.
A passerby spotted the body just after 5:30 a.m. face down in the water just south of the Santa Monica Pier. Upon arrival, police closed a portion of the beach for an investigation.
Officials say the victim is a 35-year-old man who was wearing a wetsuit. His name has not been released.
At this point, no foul play is suspected. An autopsy will be performed to determine a cause of death.
body found, santa monica, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis