Los Angeles News
Body found on beach in Santa Monica
SANTA MONICA, Calif. (KABC) -- A man's body was found along the shore in Santa Monica early Tuesday morning.
A passerby spotted the body just after 5:30 a.m. face down in the water just south of the Santa Monica Pier. Upon arrival, police closed a portion of the beach for an investigation.
Officials say the victim is a 35-year-old man who was wearing a wetsuit. His name has not been released.
At this point, no foul play is suspected. An autopsy will be performed to determine a cause of death.
body found, santa monica, los angeles news
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed 49 min ago
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca 41 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four 6 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Does your child have oral allergy syndrome?
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10