Los Angeles News
Fire at BeauRivage in Malibu shuts down PCH
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire at the BeauRivage Restaurant in Malibu shut down Pacific Coast Highway in both directions on Monday.
Firefighters responded to the fire at the two-story French restaurant in the 2600 block of PCH shortly after 6 a.m. Smoke could be seen pouring from the roof of the BeauRivage.
Authorities said the fire broke out in the attic of the restaurant.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
At about 8 a.m., officials opened one lane in both directions to traffic.
malibu/pacific palisades, fire, los angeles news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 46 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- 5-alarm fire destroys San Francisco building
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Selena Gomez films Adidas ads (Photos)