Los Angeles News
Fire at BeauRivage in Malibu shuts down PCH
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire at the BeauRivage Restaurant in Malibu shut down Pacific Coast Highway in both directions on Monday.
Firefighters responded to the fire at the two-story French restaurant in the 2600 block of PCH shortly after 6 a.m. Smoke could be seen pouring from the roof of the BeauRivage.
Authorities said the fire broke out in the attic of the restaurant.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
At about 8 a.m., officials opened one lane in both directions to traffic.
malibu/pacific palisades, fire, los angeles news
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned 40 min ago
- Man found dead after house fire in Orange
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend 10 min ago
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe?
- Casey Kasem conservatorship deal reached
- 9-yr-old FL girl is youngest to bowl 300 game
- OTRC: Phil Robertson's fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future