Los Angeles News
Fire at BeauRivage in Malibu shuts down PCH
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A fire at the BeauRivage Restaurant in Malibu shut down Pacific Coast Highway in both directions on Monday.
Firefighters responded to the fire at the two-story French restaurant in the 2600 block of PCH shortly after 6 a.m. Smoke could be seen pouring from the roof of the BeauRivage.
Authorities said the fire broke out in the attic of the restaurant.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is unknown at this time.
At about 8 a.m., officials opened one lane in both directions to traffic.
malibu/pacific palisades, fire, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks