Los Angeles News
Woman, 51, killed in Long Beach hit-run; driver sought
LONG BEACH, Calf. (KABC) -- A search is on for the driver in a deadly hit-and-run accident in Long Beach.
The driver of a black four-door Honda killed a 51-year-old woman who was walking near Anaheim Street and Linden Avenue on Saturday night.
Police say the male driver and a female passenger stopped and walked over to the victim before leaving.
Officers found the woman lying on the street and suffering from serious injuries. She was taken to a hospital, where she later died.
hit and run, long beach, los angeles news
- Echo Park apartment fire deemed suspicious 50 min ago
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion 1 min ago
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor 14 min ago
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Holiday shopping tips, ideas to save money
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Lea Michele talks about Cory Monteith (Video)