Los Angeles News
Suspect in Redondo Beach bouncer death surrenders
REDONDO BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities say the Carson man wanted in the death of a bouncer at a Redondo Beach bar has surrendered.
On June 2, police say 23-year-old Rene Anthony Avina and Francisco Cobarruvias Jr. had a confrontation with bouncer Terie Colecchi just before Pats II Cocktails closed. Colecchi died from his injuries.
Cobarruvias surrendered to police last Thursday. Police say Avina surrendered on Wednesday afternoon.
Another man with the same last name, but a different first name, was initially arrested in Carson, but was later released.
If you have any information regarding this investigation, you're urged to call Redondo Beach police at (310) 379-2477.
los angeles news
- LA gang coordinated from Kansas house: arrest
- I-5 bridge collapses in Wash.; 3 injured 40 min ago
- Boy Scouts vote to accept openly gay boys
- Palmdale boy allegedly tortured; 2 in custody
- LB regulates loud mufflers w/ electronic sign
- Prize-winning bulldogs stolen from IE home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- Jodi Arias sentencing: Judge declares mistrial
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- London attack investigation: 2 more arrests
- Consumer Reports tests summertime sunscreens
- Katherine Jackson cries, leaves courtroom
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'