Los Angeles News
Glendale park shooting prompts suspect search
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are searching for a gunman who fired several shots at a crowded Glendale park on Thursday.
Investigators said a party was under way near Fremont Park on West Hahn Avenue when more than a dozen men started fighting.
One of them suddenly opened fire, and the others ran for cover. No one was hurt. The gunman was seen fleeing the scene.
Police set up a perimeter and placed the neighborhood under lockdown, urging people to stay indoors. The man wasn't found. The order has since been lifted.
shooting, los angeles news
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos 2 min ago
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment 22 min ago
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- 'Sexting' case at IE schools nets teen arrest
- Suspect shot, hurt after aiming gun at police
- Crystal Cathedral congregation gets new name 15 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Plane lands on belly after having gear issues
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash 25 min ago
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list