Los Angeles News
Langer's gives out free sandwiches to celebrate 65 years
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The legendary Langer's Deli is handing out free pastrami sandwiches to celebrate its 65th birthday.
The eatery, located near MacArthur Park, will give its No. 19 sandwich to every customer seated in the restaurant on Friday and Saturday.
Seventh Street is closed from Alvarado Street to Westlake Avenue, and Langers has extended its hours to accommodate the large crowds that are expected.
On Saturday, any customer who shows a Metro pass or receipt will be entered into a drawing for gift certificates.
food, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill
- Toronto mayor denies crack cocaine video
45 min ago