Los Angeles News
Beverly Hilton shooting: 2 dead in apparent murder-suicide
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Police are investigating an apparent murder-suicide at the Beverly Hilton.
Beverly Hills Police responded to the hotel at 9876 Wilshire Blvd. at 10:50 p.m. and discovered the bodies of an elderly man and woman inside a room.
The couple was described as a white man about 70 years old and a white woman approximately 56, both deceased from apparent gunshot wounds. They were not identified.
Police believe the deaths were the result of a murder-suicide, but an investigation continues.
The couple were reportedly longtime residents of the hotel.
The 39th annual Daytime Emmy Awards went ahead as planned Saturday night.
shooting, murder, los angeles news
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- IE shooting leaves 18-year-old man dead
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Man wakes up locked inside dark empty plane
- American Airlines, US Airways merger complete 26 min ago
- Torre, La Russa, Cox elected to Hall of Fame
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis