Los Angeles News
Pedestrian fatally struck by Metrolink train in San Fernando
SAN FERNANDO, Calif. (KABC) -- A person was struck and killed by a Metrolink train at the Brand Boulevard crossing in San Fernando Monday morning. The 20 people onboard the train were not injured.
That section of the track and Brand Avenue were both closed while police investigated.
Metrolink used buses to get passengers around the crash.
The male victim was not immediately identified.
metrolink, train accident, traffic delay, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Gorman brush fire near full containment 16 min ago
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation 35 min ago
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio 19 min ago
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report