Los Angeles News
Pedestrian fatally struck by Metrolink train in San Fernando
SAN FERNANDO, Calif. (KABC) -- A person was struck and killed by a Metrolink train at the Brand Boulevard crossing in San Fernando Monday morning. The 20 people onboard the train were not injured.
That section of the track and Brand Avenue were both closed while police investigated.
Metrolink used buses to get passengers around the crash.
The male victim was not immediately identified.
metrolink, train accident, traffic delay, los angeles news
- School bus crash: Driver, 2 kids hospitalized
- Big-rig crash shuts down 210 Fwy, Gold Line
- Compton aerial surveillance provokes backlash
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- Justin Bieber detained at LAX upon arrival
- OTRC: Beyonce on '100 Most Influential People' cover