Los Angeles News
Pedestrian fatally struck by Metrolink train in San Fernando
SAN FERNANDO, Calif. (KABC) -- A person was struck and killed by a Metrolink train at the Brand Boulevard crossing in San Fernando Monday morning. The 20 people onboard the train were not injured.
That section of the track and Brand Avenue were both closed while police investigated.
Metrolink used buses to get passengers around the crash.
The male victim was not immediately identified.
metrolink, train accident, traffic delay, los angeles news
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)