Los Angeles News
Water main break floods Long Beach streets
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- There was a big mess in Long Beach after a water main broke near Santa Fe Avenue and Willow Street on Wednesday night.
Fortunately for residents, only a gas station on the corner was affected. It did not have water Thursday morning.
Willow Street had to be closed in both directions while crews repaired the break. Two eastbound lanes will remain open during rush hour traffic, officials said. But the westbound section will be shut down for 24 hours.
flooding, water main break, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 4 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Jameis Winston won't be charged in rape case
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- UCSB meningitis: Fund for amputee student
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Identical triplets born to Sacramento couple
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- Banksy 'Flower Girl' could fetch up to $300K
- OTRC: Benedict Cumberbatch recites R. Kelly lyrics