Los Angeles News
Man's body found by hikers in Angeles National Forest
ANGELES NATIONAL FOREST (KABC) -- Authorities are trying to identify the body of a man found in the Angeles National Forest over the weekend.
The gruesome discovery was made by some hikers on Saturday around 6:30 p.m. near the base of a waterfall at Vasquez Creek in Big Tujunga Canyon.
Due to the darkness, search and rescue teams couldn't get to the body until Sunday. It was airlifted from the site and taken to the coroner's office, which is working to identify the victim.
angeles national forest, body found, los angeles news
- Target probe focuses on processing centers 43 min ago
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified 2 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Lancaster woman found dead; sons questioned
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Judge strikes down Utah's same-sex marriage ban
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled 17 min ago
- San Jose company recalls sausage products 7 min ago
- Understanding symbols on plastic containers 40 min ago
- Bejo's 'Past' character sometimes unlikeable 50 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)