Los Angeles News
Pasadena's red-light camera program to end
PASADENA, Calif. (KABC) -- Pasadena is the latest city to get rid of its red-light camera program.
The city's contract with American Traffic Systems ended Saturday, and the city said it won't be renewing the contract.
The cameras are already being taken down. Pasadena officials said the program wasted law enforcement resources.
The city of Los Angeles ended its red-light camera program earlier this year.
los angeles news
- Disabled councilman knocked out in Devore crash
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- 80 pot plants found growing in sign-making biz
- IE student arrested in school vandalism case
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- Prisoner reduction deadline pushed to April
- Senator's aide arrested on child porn charges
- abcnews: Bernie Madoff's 7 biggest lies
- Moving while sitting can prevent back pain 50 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $400 million
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate 34 min ago