Los Angeles News
South Gate gunman in double shooting sought
SOUTH GATE, Calif. (KABC) -- The gunman behind a double shooting in South Gate remains on the loose.
Sheriff's deputies were called to the 10500 block of Dorothy Avenue just before 8 p.m. Sunday.
When deputies arrived, they found two victims. One man was pronounced dead at the scene. A second man was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was listed in critical condition.
An investigation into the shooting is ongoing.
shooting, los angeles news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 33 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 3 min ago
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist 33 min ago
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'