Los Angeles News
Cops hit with fireworks, rocks in Watts; 3 arrested
WATTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were arrested for allegedly attacking police officers with rocks, bottles and fireworks in Watts.
Los Angeles police were called to the Nickerson Gardens public housing complex around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday regarding a group of people lighting fireworks.
When officers arrived, several of them were hit by fireworks. The extent of their injuries was not immediately known.
arrest, holiday, los angeles news
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- 3 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- OC high-speed chase ends in police shooting
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Tina Fey talks 'Mean Girls' reunion rumors