Los Angeles News
Cops hit with fireworks, rocks in Watts; 3 arrested
WATTS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three people were arrested for allegedly attacking police officers with rocks, bottles and fireworks in Watts.
Los Angeles police were called to the Nickerson Gardens public housing complex around 11:30 p.m. Wednesday regarding a group of people lighting fireworks.
When officers arrived, several of them were hit by fireworks. The extent of their injuries was not immediately known.
arrest, holiday, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'