Los Angeles News
Search for man in Fourth of July shooting
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Authorities need the public's help finding a man who allegedly shot an acquaintance on the Fourth of July.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department says 23-year-old Brandon Carrera shot an acquaintance Wednesday near Jake's Way and Sierra Highway in Canyon Country.
Deputies say he should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about Carrera is urged to call the Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station at (661) 255-1121.
shooting, los angeles news
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deaf Yorkie held for ransom is back home
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list