Los Angeles News
Canoga Park building fire injures 3 firefighters
CANOGA PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three firefighters are recovering from injuries after an early morning fire in Canoga Park.
The fire broke out just after midnight on Saturday at an apartment building that was under construction on Vassar Avenue.
Around 100 firefighters were called to the scene. It took them about an hour to put the fire out.
One firefighter injured his hand and was taken to the hospital. Two other firefighters were treated at the scene.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require Tap Card 23 min ago
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies 17 min ago
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- NSA surveillance has saved lives - Obama 57 min ago
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Chrysler agrees to Jeep recall over fire risk
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Michael Jackson's personal chef testifies
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
8 min ago