Los Angeles News
Canoga Park building fire injures 3 firefighters
CANOGA PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three firefighters are recovering from injuries after an early morning fire in Canoga Park.
The fire broke out just after midnight on Saturday at an apartment building that was under construction on Vassar Avenue.
Around 100 firefighters were called to the scene. It took them about an hour to put the fire out.
One firefighter injured his hand and was taken to the hospital. Two other firefighters were treated at the scene.
The cause of the blaze remains under investigation.
fire, los angeles news
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Torrance donut shop robbery: Suspect sought
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim
- 405 accidents snarl Sepulveda Pass commute 47 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Harry Reid in the hospital for observation
- abcnews: Service dog sniffs out girl's disease 25 min ago
- London theater collapse: Aging venues safe? 20 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Phil Robertson fam talk 'Duck Dynasty' future
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
15 min ago
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
8 min ago