Los Angeles News
Littlerock train fatality involved alcohol
LITTLEROCK, Calif. (KABC) -- A 21-year-old man was killed after he was run over by a train in Littlerock in the Antelope Valley.
Officials say three friends were on an overpass near Avenue T and 82nd Street East at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday as the train approached.
Officials say all three had been drinking alcohol.
The conductor sounded the horn. Two friends jumped off the bridge, but the third didn't make it in time and was run over by the train. The man's body was later recovered in a nearby wash.
The victim's name was withheld pending notification of next of kin.
antelope valley, train accident, los angeles news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne 56 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case 47 min ago
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations 52 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds
- Tips on how to avoid Xmas holiday hazards
45 min ago