Los Angeles News
Littlerock train fatality involved alcohol
LITTLEROCK, Calif. (KABC) -- A 21-year-old man was killed after he was run over by a train in Littlerock in the Antelope Valley.
Officials say three friends were on an overpass near Avenue T and 82nd Street East at about 11:30 p.m. Saturday as the train approached.
Officials say all three had been drinking alcohol.
The conductor sounded the horn. Two friends jumped off the bridge, but the third didn't make it in time and was run over by the train. The man's body was later recovered in a nearby wash.
The victim's name was withheld pending notification of next of kin.
antelope valley, train accident, los angeles news
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Woman tries to reason with London attackers 10 min ago
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo
- Emails show AEG exec called Jackson a 'freak' 56 min ago
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised