Los Angeles News
Pursuit suspect crashes into car in Diamond Bar
DIAMOND BAR, Calif. (KABC) -- A high-speed pursuit in Diamond Bar ended Sunday night with the suspect crashing into another vehicle.
The incident started on the 91 Freeway in Orange County, where a California Highway Patrol officer tried to pull over a driver of an Escalade for talking on a cellphone. The driver took off, and at one point, dropped off a female passenger.
The 25-minute chase led officers onto the 71 Freeway, side streets and finally on the 60 Freeway. The driver exited in Diamond Bar, where officers said he crashed into a Lexus. The driver of the Lexus was taken to a hospital in unknown condition.
The suspect was taken into custody and could face DUI charges.
car chase, los angeles news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10