Los Angeles News
North Hollywood shooting kills 15-year-old boy
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy was killed in an apparent gang-related shooting in North Hollywood Tuesday night.
Police said the boy was walking near the 11000 block of Tiara Street around 8:30 p.m. when a car pulled up and someone inside got out and opened fire.
The suspect took off. The teenager was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators don't have an exact motive, but they said the boy was involved in a fight earlier that same day.
north hollywood, shooting, los angeles news
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- South Korea ferry sinks; 2 dead, 14 injured
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments