Los Angeles News
North Hollywood shooting kills 15-year-old boy
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy was killed in an apparent gang-related shooting in North Hollywood Tuesday night.
Police said the boy was walking near the 11000 block of Tiara Street around 8:30 p.m. when a car pulled up and someone inside got out and opened fire.
The suspect took off. The teenager was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators don't have an exact motive, but they said the boy was involved in a fight earlier that same day.
north hollywood, shooting, los angeles news
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Woman's remains, clothes found at Orange County wilderness park
- Malaysia missing jet: Focus turns to pilots
- Comedian David Brenner dies at age 78
- Tustin theater evacuated for investigation
- Burbank stabbing leaves 2 in serious condition
- High-speed chase leads to arrests, 5 injuries
- Young woman's body found in Santa Paula park
- Brush fire erupts in Thermal, near Indio
- abcnews: NJ mom who hired hit man speaks out
- Ukraine: Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- Honda Odysseys recalled amid fuel leak fears
- OTRC: Jamie Lynn Spears, 22, gets married - report