Los Angeles News
North Hollywood shooting kills 15-year-old boy
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy was killed in an apparent gang-related shooting in North Hollywood Tuesday night.
Police said the boy was walking near the 11000 block of Tiara Street around 8:30 p.m. when a car pulled up and someone inside got out and opened fire.
The suspect took off. The teenager was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators don't have an exact motive, but they said the boy was involved in a fight earlier that same day.
north hollywood, shooting, los angeles news
- Car rally held in honor of actor Paul Walker
- Body of woman found on 5 Freeway in Santa Ana
- Nelson Mandela remembered at South LA church
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Cyclist killed in crash w/ sheriff patrol car 10 min ago
- Small plane lands on 241 toll road in OC
- Man found dead inside Palmdale apartment
- VC suspicious death investigation underway
- abcnews: Couple accused of Craigslist murder
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004 59 min ago
- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94 49 min ago
- 'Frozen' tops box office in its 2nd week
- OTRC: Susan Boyle's Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis