Los Angeles News
North Hollywood shooting kills 15-year-old boy
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy was killed in an apparent gang-related shooting in North Hollywood Tuesday night.
Police said the boy was walking near the 11000 block of Tiara Street around 8:30 p.m. when a car pulled up and someone inside got out and opened fire.
The suspect took off. The teenager was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators don't have an exact motive, but they said the boy was involved in a fight earlier that same day.
north hollywood, shooting, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 13 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet 4 min ago
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2