Los Angeles News
North Hollywood shooting kills 15-year-old boy
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A 15-year-old boy was killed in an apparent gang-related shooting in North Hollywood Tuesday night.
Police said the boy was walking near the 11000 block of Tiara Street around 8:30 p.m. when a car pulled up and someone inside got out and opened fire.
The suspect took off. The teenager was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead.
Investigators don't have an exact motive, but they said the boy was involved in a fight earlier that same day.
north hollywood, shooting, los angeles news
- Oklahoma tornado: 20 children among 51 killed
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Garcetti, Greuel make final stops across LA 16 min ago
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Video: Pit bull owners rally against discrimination
- Girl escapes brazen kidnap attempt in OC
- Elephant meat, dead primate seized at LAX
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- NKorea on day 3 of short-range weapon launches
- Does your child have oral allergy syndrome?
- Ray Manzarek, The Doors founder, dies at 74
- OTRC: 'Dancing With The Stars' recap - week 10