Los Angeles News
Glendale affordable housing now offered to first time home buyers
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- First time home buyers are being offered new affordable housing in Glendale.
Fifty-seven newly built, energy efficient town homes and condos make up the Doran Gardens development.
Prices range from about $231,000 to $315,000 for one to four bedroom units. Glendale will provide assistance with a second deed of trust. City officials say they're committed to helping working families.
For more information on how to apply, visit the application website.
housing market, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'