Los Angeles News
Glendale affordable housing now offered to first time home buyers
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- First time home buyers are being offered new affordable housing in Glendale.
Fifty-seven newly built, energy efficient town homes and condos make up the Doran Gardens development.
Prices range from about $231,000 to $315,000 for one to four bedroom units. Glendale will provide assistance with a second deed of trust. City officials say they're committed to helping working families.
For more information on how to apply, visit the application website.
housing market, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers 37 min ago
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill
- Bear cub frequents Duarte for snacks
14 min ago