Los Angeles News
Glendale affordable housing now offered to first time home buyers
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- First time home buyers are being offered new affordable housing in Glendale.
Fifty-seven newly built, energy efficient town homes and condos make up the Doran Gardens development.
Prices range from about $231,000 to $315,000 for one to four bedroom units. Glendale will provide assistance with a second deed of trust. City officials say they're committed to helping working families.
For more information on how to apply, visit the application website.
housing market, los angeles news
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue 59 min ago
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film 8 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in...
32 min ago