Los Angeles News
Pinkberry co-founder ordered to stand trial for assault
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A co-founder of the Pinkberry yogurt chain has been ordered to stand trial for allegedly assaulting a homeless man with a tire iron.
Young Lee, who is no longer involved with Pinkberry, is accused of attacking the man as he begged him for money on the side of the road, near the off-ramp of the 101 Freeway at Vermont Avenue.
The homeless man testified that Lee accused him of insulting his wife by showing a sexually explicit tattoo.
arrest, los angeles news
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Van Nuys stabbing victim's family speaks out 3 min ago
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life 56 min ago
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
1 min ago