Los Angeles News
High-speed motorcycle chase ends in CHP arrest
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A motorcyclist was taken into custody after leading the California Highway Patrol on a high-speed chase Tuesday morning.
The chase began in Artesia and ended at Indiana Street in East Los Angeles. The suspect was reportedly wanted for speeding and failing to yield.
The suspect led the chase through the streets before traveling at speeds of up to 95 mph on the 605 North and the 5 North.
The chase ended when a CHP motor officer got ahead of the suspect and jumped off the bike with a weapon drawn. The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
pursuit, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Malaysian PM: Jet's disappearance deliberate
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center
- 4 kids abducted by parents in Boyle Heights
- Brush fire burns near Gorman by Quail Lake
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Baby gorilla born through rare C-section
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)