Los Angeles News
High-speed motorcycle chase ends in CHP arrest
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A motorcyclist was taken into custody after leading the California Highway Patrol on a high-speed chase Tuesday morning.
The chase began in Artesia and ended at Indiana Street in East Los Angeles. The suspect was reportedly wanted for speeding and failing to yield.
The suspect led the chase through the streets before traveling at speeds of up to 95 mph on the 605 North and the 5 North.
The chase ended when a CHP motor officer got ahead of the suspect and jumped off the bike with a weapon drawn. The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
pursuit, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Mandela death: So. Africa prepares for burial
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Ontario
- Unemployment falls to 7 pct, 203K jobs added
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Suspect injured in El Monte police shooting
- Joseph Gatto's stolen jewelry pieces sought
- Missing Pasadena City College hiker found
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow 14 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- abcnews: Brutal elevator attack shocks Chinese city
- World Cup 2014: US to play Ghana, Portugal, Germany 56 min ago
- McDonald's accidentally gives cash to couple 40 min ago
- Man arrested in Paul Walker wreckage theft
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
27 min ago