Los Angeles News
High-speed motorcycle chase ends in CHP arrest
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A motorcyclist was taken into custody after leading the California Highway Patrol on a high-speed chase Tuesday morning.
The chase began in Artesia and ended at Indiana Street in East Los Angeles. The suspect was reportedly wanted for speeding and failing to yield.
The suspect led the chase through the streets before traveling at speeds of up to 95 mph on the 605 North and the 5 North.
The chase ended when a CHP motor officer got ahead of the suspect and jumped off the bike with a weapon drawn. The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
pursuit, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Report of gun in LA Times bldg: suspect detained
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Cute bear cub left alone at animal rescue
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film 29 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in...
53 min ago