Los Angeles News
High-speed motorcycle chase ends in CHP arrest
EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A motorcyclist was taken into custody after leading the California Highway Patrol on a high-speed chase Tuesday morning.
The chase began in Artesia and ended at Indiana Street in East Los Angeles. The suspect was reportedly wanted for speeding and failing to yield.
The suspect led the chase through the streets before traveling at speeds of up to 95 mph on the 605 North and the 5 North.
The chase ended when a CHP motor officer got ahead of the suspect and jumped off the bike with a weapon drawn. The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
pursuit, california highway patrol, los angeles news
- Memorial Day: More travelers hitting the road 1 min ago
- First section of new 405 Freeway lane opens
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross 58 min ago
- Disneyland holding Monstrous 'All-Nighter'
- 405 North crash, fuel spill snarls traffic
- Fatal S. LA drive-by shooting suspects sought 56 min ago
- LA gang activity coordinated from Kansas home
- 5.7-magnitude earthquake strikes NorCal city
- Deputy-involved shooting in Compton; man dead 22 min ago
- Covered California announces 13 health plans
- NASA wants astronauts on asteroid by 2021
- abcnews: NY man rescued after month of alleged torture
- Amanda Bynes arrested in NYC on pot charge 46 min ago
- OTRC: 'Hangover 3,' 'Fast & Furious 6' film reviews