Los Angeles News
UCLA-area burglars wanted for apartment break-in
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A search is under way for two burglars accused of breaking into an apartment near University of California, Los Angeles earlier this month.
UCLA police released surveillance camera images of the two suspects, who took jewelry, clothes, cameras and computers. They also stole a debit card, which has investigators hot on their trail.
The burglars used it the same day of the robbery, July 9, at several locations in North Hollywood.
Security cameras captured images of the suspects and their RV, described as a large white Winnebago with an orange stripe.
One of the suspects is described as a white female in her early 30s with dirty blond hair, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing about 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white shirt, blue denim miniskirt and white sandals.
The other suspect was described as a white male also in his early 30s with dirty blond hair, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing about 140 pounds. He was last seen wearing a tank top with blue and white horizontal stripes, tan cargo shorts and dark sandals.
If you have information that can help investigators, you're urged to contact the UCLA Police Department at (310) 825-1491.
burglary, los angeles news
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- Ex-Compton deputy fire chief out on bail
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- London attack: Suspect's friend questioned
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Will Smith reunites with 'Fresh Prince' stars