Los Angeles News
UCLA-area burglars wanted for apartment break-in
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A search is under way for two burglars accused of breaking into an apartment near University of California, Los Angeles earlier this month.
UCLA police released surveillance camera images of the two suspects, who took jewelry, clothes, cameras and computers. They also stole a debit card, which has investigators hot on their trail.
The burglars used it the same day of the robbery, July 9, at several locations in North Hollywood.
Security cameras captured images of the suspects and their RV, described as a large white Winnebago with an orange stripe.
One of the suspects is described as a white female in her early 30s with dirty blond hair, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing about 130 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white shirt, blue denim miniskirt and white sandals.
The other suspect was described as a white male also in his early 30s with dirty blond hair, about 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighing about 140 pounds. He was last seen wearing a tank top with blue and white horizontal stripes, tan cargo shorts and dark sandals.
If you have information that can help investigators, you're urged to contact the UCLA Police Department at (310) 825-1491.
burglary, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- CA proposal: Kill switch for stolen phones?
41 min ago