Los Angeles News
Long Beach cat burglar wanted for break-in
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- A cat burglar is on the prowl in Long Beach and police are asking for the public's help to track him down.
The burglary occurred near the intersection of 7th Street and Temple Avenue. Police released a composite sketch of the man who broke into a woman's house on July 13.
Authorities say the woman woke up and found the suspect standing over her. He made lewd comments before running away.
The victim described the suspect as a Hispanic man in his 40s, about 5 feet 5 inches to 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing between 160 and 170 pounds with black hair, brown eyes and a mustache.
If you have any information, you're urged to contact Long Beach police.
burglary, long beach, los angeles news
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial 52 min ago
- 18 indicted in LA Sheriff's Dept abuse probe
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Houseguest arrested after 80-year-old's death 49 min ago
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes 22 min ago
- Informant speaks out on jail abuse probe
- Glendale man gets 5 yrs in 'sextortion' case
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Storm snarls travel; power outages persist
- abcnews: Gun makers thriving year after Newtown
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke