Los Angeles News
Suspicious device sparks explosion in Long Beach - firefighters
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Firefighters say a suspicious device caused a small explosion in Long Beach on Friday.
Crews responded to a tree fire around 3:30 a.m. near Spring Street and Adriatic Avenue.
Once the fire was out, firefighters say they found remnants of the suspicious device.
No other details have been released at this time.
long beach, explosion, los angeles news
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year 32 min ago
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- LA supervisors criticize Baca amid jail probe
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- UC Riverside employee diagnosed w/ meningitis
- $50K reward announced in murder of 7-year-old
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom 48 min ago
- Bipartisan negotiators reach modest budget deal
- Eastern snowstorm brings closures, delays
- US Navy sailor surprises family on ABC comedy
- Gabor Xmas party to go on amid spending fight
- OTRC: Kate Winslet, Ned RocknRoll welcome baby
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
29 min ago