Los Angeles News
LA Councilman Bill Rosendahl uses medical marijuana
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles City Councilman Bill Rosendahl isn't just a supporter of medical marijuana, he's also a medical marijuana user.
Rosendahl is the most high profile city politician to acknowledge having a prescription for pot. His office told Eyewitness News that he uses the drug to treat painful neuropathy in his feet.
Rosendahl has been a supporter of legalizing medical marijuana nationwide. In his most recent campaign, he accepted $8,900 in contributions from medical marijuana proponents.
medical marijuana, marijuana, los angeles news
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 14 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 26 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution 6 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler