Los Angeles News
LA Councilman Bill Rosendahl uses medical marijuana
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles City Councilman Bill Rosendahl isn't just a supporter of medical marijuana, he's also a medical marijuana user.
Rosendahl is the most high profile city politician to acknowledge having a prescription for pot. His office told Eyewitness News that he uses the drug to treat painful neuropathy in his feet.
Rosendahl has been a supporter of legalizing medical marijuana nationwide. In his most recent campaign, he accepted $8,900 in contributions from medical marijuana proponents.
medical marijuana, marijuana, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona
- Baca says special hiring program dismantled
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Anaheim 43 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Cause of death revisited
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- abcnews: Service dog helps girl in surgery
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Local woman receives seizure-treating implant
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis