Los Angeles News
LA Councilman Bill Rosendahl uses medical marijuana
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles City Councilman Bill Rosendahl isn't just a supporter of medical marijuana, he's also a medical marijuana user.
Rosendahl is the most high profile city politician to acknowledge having a prescription for pot. His office told Eyewitness News that he uses the drug to treat painful neuropathy in his feet.
Rosendahl has been a supporter of legalizing medical marijuana nationwide. In his most recent campaign, he accepted $8,900 in contributions from medical marijuana proponents.
medical marijuana, marijuana, los angeles news
- Metro votes to keep ExpressLanes program 44 min ago
- Willowbrook gunman kills teen at apartment 9 min ago
- Protestors commemorate Armenian Genocide 29 min ago
- LAPD Mid-City station shooter dies of injuries
- 2 killed, 5 hurt in I-5 accident in Irvine
- Oxnard teacher arrested for child annoyance
- Granada Hills fire damages strip mall shops
- NorCal bus crash: Mother of student sues FedEx
- Afghan hospital guard kills 3 American doctors
- Ferry death toll at 175; families outraged
- abcnews: 'SOS' message saves marooned snorkelers
- Obama: Asia-Pacific trade deal not in danger
- NYPD Twitter backlash spreads to LAPD
- OTRC: Peter Jackson: 'The Hobbit 3' title changed