Los Angeles News
LA Councilman Bill Rosendahl uses medical marijuana
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles City Councilman Bill Rosendahl isn't just a supporter of medical marijuana, he's also a medical marijuana user.
Rosendahl is the most high profile city politician to acknowledge having a prescription for pot. His office told Eyewitness News that he uses the drug to treat painful neuropathy in his feet.
Rosendahl has been a supporter of legalizing medical marijuana nationwide. In his most recent campaign, he accepted $8,900 in contributions from medical marijuana proponents.
medical marijuana, marijuana, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal 18 min ago
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill