Los Angeles News
Man found fatally shot in Artesia front yard
ARTESIA, Calif. (KABC) -- L.A. County Sheriff's detectives had no suspects Friday in a mysterious fatal shooting on the 11000 block of Arkansas Street in Artesia.
Sheriff's deputies patrolling the area spotted a parked car with a broken window just before 2 a.m. Thursday.
According to the department, they saw a blood trail leading from the car to the front yard of a house. They found 60-year-old Serafin Garcia. He had been shot in the upper torso and was pronounced dead at the scene.
A motive had not been determined Friday.
homicide investigation, murder, los angeles county sheriff's department, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 21 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video