Los Angeles News
Big-rig crash causes major delays on 10 East in Baldwin Park
BALDWIN PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A crash involving a big rig caused major delays on the eastbound side of the 10 Freeway in Baldwin Park on Tuesday.
The big rig crashed at about 7:20 a.m. and spilled diesel fuel onto the road, according to the California Highway Patrol. Two people were injured and have been transported to a trauma center.
Around 9:45 a.m., officers reopened one lane on the freeway. The remaining lanes were reopened about 30 minutes later.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
train accident, traffic delay, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case 43 min ago
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Malaysia missing jet: 'Every angle' probed
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Suspect arrested for Dana Point shooting
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD
- Effexor recalled due to possible contamination
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90 18 min ago
- OTRC: Stacy Keibler weds boyfriend Jared Pobre
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
30 min ago