Los Angeles News
Big-rig crash causes major delays on 10 East in Baldwin Park
BALDWIN PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A crash involving a big rig caused major delays on the eastbound side of the 10 Freeway in Baldwin Park on Tuesday.
The big rig crashed at about 7:20 a.m. and spilled diesel fuel onto the road, according to the California Highway Patrol. Two people were injured and have been transported to a trauma center.
Around 9:45 a.m., officers reopened one lane on the freeway. The remaining lanes were reopened about 30 minutes later.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
train accident, traffic delay, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet 36 min ago
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Driver shot, injured on 14 Fwy in Palmdale
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs 25 min ago
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Big Sur wildfire is now fully contained
- BART, labor union leaders reach new deal
- NJ mall carjacking, shooting: 4 men arrested
- US holiday travelers brace for foul weather
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Beyonce surprises fans at Mass. Wal-Mart
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)