Los Angeles News
Big-rig crash causes major delays on 10 East in Baldwin Park
BALDWIN PARK, Calif. (KABC) -- A crash involving a big rig caused major delays on the eastbound side of the 10 Freeway in Baldwin Park on Tuesday.
The big rig crashed at about 7:20 a.m. and spilled diesel fuel onto the road, according to the California Highway Patrol. Two people were injured and have been transported to a trauma center.
Around 9:45 a.m., officers reopened one lane on the freeway. The remaining lanes were reopened about 30 minutes later.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
train accident, traffic delay, los angeles news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion 20 min ago
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood 58 min ago
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe 13 min ago
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10