Los Angeles News
Rocks shaped into swastika at Sunland golf club
SUNLAND, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are investigating after someone arranged rocks into the shape of a swastika on the Angeles National Golf Club in Sunland.
Authorities also found hate symbols on fencing on the course. A maintenance crew discovered the vandalism Saturday morning.
It came a day after a Los Angeles jury ruled in favor of the golf club in a civil case in which a former drink server sued the club alleging discrimination and wrongful termination.
Club officials said they are unsure whether the vandalism targeted a specific individual or the court case.
hate crime, vandalism, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected 1 min ago
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- LA Council speaks on immigration deportations
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe helps reunite family 2 min ago
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds