Los Angeles News
Rocks shaped into swastika at Sunland golf club
SUNLAND, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are investigating after someone arranged rocks into the shape of a swastika on the Angeles National Golf Club in Sunland.
Authorities also found hate symbols on fencing on the course. A maintenance crew discovered the vandalism Saturday morning.
It came a day after a Los Angeles jury ruled in favor of the golf club in a civil case in which a former drink server sued the club alleging discrimination and wrongful termination.
Club officials said they are unsure whether the vandalism targeted a specific individual or the court case.
hate crime, vandalism, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen 50 min ago
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants