Los Angeles News
Rocks shaped into swastika at Sunland golf club
SUNLAND, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are investigating after someone arranged rocks into the shape of a swastika on the Angeles National Golf Club in Sunland.
Authorities also found hate symbols on fencing on the course. A maintenance crew discovered the vandalism Saturday morning.
It came a day after a Los Angeles jury ruled in favor of the golf club in a civil case in which a former drink server sued the club alleging discrimination and wrongful termination.
Club officials said they are unsure whether the vandalism targeted a specific individual or the court case.
hate crime, vandalism, los angeles news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 17 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed 3 min ago
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)