Los Angeles News
Rocks shaped into swastika at Sunland golf club
SUNLAND, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Los Angeles police are investigating after someone arranged rocks into the shape of a swastika on the Angeles National Golf Club in Sunland.
Authorities also found hate symbols on fencing on the course. A maintenance crew discovered the vandalism Saturday morning.
It came a day after a Los Angeles jury ruled in favor of the golf club in a civil case in which a former drink server sued the club alleging discrimination and wrongful termination.
Club officials said they are unsure whether the vandalism targeted a specific individual or the court case.
hate crime, vandalism, los angeles news
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Vehicle slams into tree, erupts in flames
- Hostilities erupt in Michael Jackson trial
- OC man convicted of estranged wife's shooting
- Van Nuys road rage: 2 well-dressed men fight
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite 14 min ago
- San Jose sues MLB for stalling A's move
- abcnews: $65K reward in '08 Times Square bombing
- Afghanistan gov. takes over its armed forces
- Expansions for women in combat to be announced
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- Justin Bieber cleared in crash investigation
- OTRC: Katy Perry: Russell Brand texted divorce plan