Los Angeles News
Torrance Chick-fil-A graffiti: man arrested
TORRANCE, Calif. (KABC) -- An arrest has been made in connection with the vandalism of a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Torrance.
Manuel Castro, 30, was arrested on suspicion of painting a cow and the words "Tastes Like Hate" on the wall of the restaurant last week.
The vandalism came amid ramped up protests at the fast-food chain following the Chick-fil-A president's public statements against same-sex marriage.
Police said Castro was tracked down after allegedly claiming responsibility for the graffiti online.
protest, same-sex marriage, los angeles news
- Body found at Anaheim trash recycling center 41 min ago
- Brush fire burning near Gorman by Quail Lake
- Pinkberry co-founder sentenced in 2011 beating
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- OC 'flasher' suspect captured in San Diego
- Man who hoarded snakes in OC home charged
- Perris pastor arrested for rape of minor
- Woman, horse rescued at Angeles Nat'l Forest
- CA couple allegedly left child in car to gamble
- Pistorius photographed in bloodied prosthetics
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Crimea vote won't be recognized by US - Kerry
- Sailor in iconic WWII kissing photo dies
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Callie's Cause: Paddle, run to fight epilepsy
20 min ago