Los Angeles News
Van Nuys nail salon robbers may be repeat offenders
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police in Van Nuys need the public's help finding a man and woman who robbed a nail salon at the corner of Magnolia and Van Nuys boulevards.
Authorities say the couple entered the nail salon around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
The man indicated he had a gun tucked in his waistband, while the woman took the purses of the customers and one employee. The suspects fled in a light blue compact car.
A few months ago, the same salon was robbed by a couple and police believe this could be the same pair.
Investigators say the suspects could also be responsible for robbing two nail salons in Burbank in the past two weeks.
robbery, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Pomona man hurt in shooting; suspect sought
- 2 pedestrians struck, killed on Norwalk street
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean 21 min ago
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere