Los Angeles News
Van Nuys nail salon robbers may be repeat offenders
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police in Van Nuys need the public's help finding a man and woman who robbed a nail salon at the corner of Magnolia and Van Nuys boulevards.
Authorities say the couple entered the nail salon around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
The man indicated he had a gun tucked in his waistband, while the woman took the purses of the customers and one employee. The suspects fled in a light blue compact car.
A few months ago, the same salon was robbed by a couple and police believe this could be the same pair.
Investigators say the suspects could also be responsible for robbing two nail salons in Burbank in the past two weeks.
robbery, los angeles news
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- Michael Hastings, BuzzFeed reporter, dies 58 min ago
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy