Los Angeles News
Van Nuys nail salon robbers may be repeat offenders
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police in Van Nuys need the public's help finding a man and woman who robbed a nail salon at the corner of Magnolia and Van Nuys boulevards.
Authorities say the couple entered the nail salon around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
The man indicated he had a gun tucked in his waistband, while the woman took the purses of the customers and one employee. The suspects fled in a light blue compact car.
A few months ago, the same salon was robbed by a couple and police believe this could be the same pair.
Investigators say the suspects could also be responsible for robbing two nail salons in Burbank in the past two weeks.
robbery, los angeles news
- Glendale Galleria $85K bracelet thief sought 20 min ago
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 11 min ago
- Compton chase victim remembered by loved ones 33 min ago
- Van Nuys arsonist suspect sought by LAFD 50 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail
- Man arrested for suspected arson in Oxnard
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
6 min ago