Los Angeles News
Van Nuys nail salon robbers may be repeat offenders
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police in Van Nuys need the public's help finding a man and woman who robbed a nail salon at the corner of Magnolia and Van Nuys boulevards.
Authorities say the couple entered the nail salon around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
The man indicated he had a gun tucked in his waistband, while the woman took the purses of the customers and one employee. The suspects fled in a light blue compact car.
A few months ago, the same salon was robbed by a couple and police believe this could be the same pair.
Investigators say the suspects could also be responsible for robbing two nail salons in Burbank in the past two weeks.
robbery, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 25 min ago
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college 41 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway 21 min ago
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters 36 min ago
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2