Los Angeles News
Van Nuys nail salon robbers may be repeat offenders
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Police in Van Nuys need the public's help finding a man and woman who robbed a nail salon at the corner of Magnolia and Van Nuys boulevards.
Authorities say the couple entered the nail salon around 4:30 p.m. Thursday.
The man indicated he had a gun tucked in his waistband, while the woman took the purses of the customers and one employee. The suspects fled in a light blue compact car.
A few months ago, the same salon was robbed by a couple and police believe this could be the same pair.
Investigators say the suspects could also be responsible for robbing two nail salons in Burbank in the past two weeks.
robbery, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- SKorea ferry accident: 10 more bodies pulled
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- East Hollywood fire: Garage heavily damaged
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Free admission offered to all national parks
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Documents detail another delayed GM recall
- Mickey Rooney buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour