Los Angeles News
Suspect sought in fatal shooting of man in Norwalk
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- The hunt is on for the person who gunned down a man in Norwalk.
The shooting happened in the 14,000 block of Dinard Avenue early Sunday morning. Investigators say the suspects are gang members, but the victim was not. The victim was pronounced dead at a local hospital.
This is the second homicide in recent days in the area. Anyone with information on this case should call the L.A. County Sheriff's Homicide Department at (323) 890-5500.
shooting, los angeles news
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- Odor forces evacuation of Pasadena building
- Memorial Day: Gas prices aren't stopping drivers
- Palmdale boy dies after allegedly being tortured
- Are bridges in Southern California safe?
- LA attempted murder suspect caught in Colo.
- Committee approves dental care to Medi-Cal
- Truck in bridge collapse had permit to cross
- UK-bound Pakistan plane diverted; 2 arrested
- abcnews: New clues to 'frustrated' Boston suspect
- New flu vaccine made from tobacco plant in works
- 'The Rock' returns for 'Fast & Furious 6'
- OTRC: Leonardo DiCaprio space trip nabs $1.5 mill