Los Angeles News
Made in LA Pavilion at Las Vegas apparel trade show to showcase local manufacturers
DOWTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on Thursday toured the Design Knit textile plant near downtown Los Angeles.
He also announced that the city will sponsor the Made in L.A. Pavilion at the nation's largest apparel trade show in Las Vegas next week.
The pavilion will showcase nearly a dozen local manufacturers. Officials said the Los Angeles apparel industry supports over 48,000 jobs.
antonio villaraigosa, los angeles news
- Ambulance crash: 4 injured in Signal Hill 6 min ago
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well 32 min ago
- Alleged arsonist sets fire in Hollywood 3 min ago
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Car bursts into flames in lion habitat
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role