Los Angeles News
Made in LA Pavilion at Las Vegas apparel trade show to showcase local manufacturers
DOWTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on Thursday toured the Design Knit textile plant near downtown Los Angeles.
He also announced that the city will sponsor the Made in L.A. Pavilion at the nation's largest apparel trade show in Las Vegas next week.
The pavilion will showcase nearly a dozen local manufacturers. Officials said the Los Angeles apparel industry supports over 48,000 jobs.
antonio villaraigosa, los angeles news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash 44 min ago
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s 44 min ago
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Two smart watch models put to the test
24 min ago