Los Angeles News
Made in LA Pavilion at Las Vegas apparel trade show to showcase local manufacturers
DOWTOWN LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa on Thursday toured the Design Knit textile plant near downtown Los Angeles.
He also announced that the city will sponsor the Made in L.A. Pavilion at the nation's largest apparel trade show in Las Vegas next week.
The pavilion will showcase nearly a dozen local manufacturers. Officials said the Los Angeles apparel industry supports over 48,000 jobs.
antonio villaraigosa, los angeles news
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 19 min ago
- 2 LAPD officers injured in West L.A. crash 25 min ago
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured 3 min ago
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- 2 attacked by bees in La Cañada Flintridge 50 min ago
- Yucaipa woman arrested in husband's murder
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 40 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 44 min ago
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut 8 min ago
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks